Saturday, October 2, 2010

From my Mum


It all started this morning when I made breakfast for the cranky youngsters

cid:1.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

and fed the baby a bottle.


cid:2.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I loaded up the kids in the car seat and took them to daycare & school


cid:3.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I was late for work and traffic was a nightmare


cid:4.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

My husband called my cell phone to tell me
he got laid off from his construction job

cid:5.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I got to the office (I'm a Tech Analyst)


cid:6.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

My supervisor chewed me out


cid:7.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com


for misplacing the mouse

cid:8.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I went out for lunch and got caught in the rain


cid:9.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I left work early to pick up my new glasses (wrong size)


cid:10.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

Drove the boys to karate lessons


cid:11.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

And the girls to tap & ballet


cid:12.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

When we got back home, all they wanted to do was watch TV

|cid:13.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com
cid:14.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com


instead of
doing their homework. After much chaos, they took their baths, got ready for
bed and brushed their teeth

cid:15.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I read them their nightly bedtime story


cid:16.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

and they finally went to sleep


cid:17.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com


I tried doing some aerobics in the living room

cid:18.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

Uh oh, I don't think all the 'fast-food' and
exercise is agreeing with me

cid:19.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

Now, I think I'm getting a migraine

cid:20.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

and a runny nose


cid:21.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

I'm pretty certain it's the flu


cid:22.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

After a long and grueling day, I crawled
into bed and was just drifting off when

cid:23.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com


I realized I had forgotten something

cid:24.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

Dear Lord, despite the topsy-turvy day I've had, I give thanks to you


cid:25.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

for all the blessings you've bestowed upon me and my family.


Next week, I'm off to the spa and pool for some much-needed rest and relaxation with my girlfriend.

cid:26.1010341019@web80705.mail.mud.yahoo.com

That's how MY life is going....

How are things with YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment